Entertainment, Food & Drink - Welcome to the Nags Head
Linda & Mick Webber welcome you to The Nags Head Pub, Ramsden Heath, Billericay, Essex.
A traditional villiage pub with great entertainment and home cooked food.
Greene King Ales: Abbot, IPA, Speckled Hen, plus Guest Ales are served along with various bottled beers and wines. The bar has the unusual feature of a visible tap room so that customers can observe their ale being dispensed.
At the front of the pub we have bench seating and at the rear, a lovely decked area compliments a covered patio also with seating. A smoking area is available at the side of the pub with a timber shelter.
- Open seven days a week from 12.00pm
- Families welcome
- Food served daily
- Weekly live music
- OAP specials on a Wednesday and Thursday Lunchtime
- Sky sports & ESPN sports available
- Home to the 'Nags Wags' and 'Nags Stags'
- Home to the Ramsden Heath Golf Society
- Proud sponsors and supporters of Ramsden's Village Football Club Ramsden FC